Monday, September 11, 2006

We all remember where we were on the morning of September 11th, 2001. Some of us, like me, were in school. Others were on their way to work...some were already at work. Wherever we were, our lives changed that morning and many lives were ended.

Today, bloggers around the world are paying tribute to the 2,996 people that perished in the terrorists attacks. I am honoring Lourdes Galletti Diaz.


Lourdes was an executive secretary at Cantor Fitzgerald and died at the World Trade Center. She was only thirty-two years old.

I don't know Lourdes. I don't know her family; I don't know her friends, but I know that they still miss her and think about her. And I know that she shouldn't have died.

Today is a day of reflection of the tragic events; mourning for those who were taken from their loved ones; and rememberance, for when we remember something this awful, we insure that it will NEVER happen again. Never again.

PRETTY SIREN
Blogger: Carrie
Location: Alabama, United States of America
Blog Started: August 26th, 2006

Likes/Dislikes

Favorite Websites
Confessions of an L/L'er
Dark Passions/Nocturnum Forums (Lexana Board)
Patriotes
ryan ray (.ca)
Ask Pocahontas
Incessant Ramblings of a Writer


Custom Search
Link Back
Graphic codes (links) will be added later today.

Credits
Jen @ Patriotes