Monday, September 22, 2008
RuneScape Rant

So, I'm killing level 172 demons in the Edgeville dungeon. I'm only level 76, so it is a fantastic feat which practically anyone with my level and enough good food can do. And I'm able to kill three before I run out of sharks. One drop is a mithril kiteshield. Not the best drop, but not a bad one either. Then I get dropped a lobster. An effin lobster. wtf. I spend all that time and food killing a demon for a lobster. And on the third one I killed? I just got the minimal gp dropped. wtf.

I've noticed this trend too. Jagex thinks I haven't, but I'm onto their game. When I kill things that are of a considerably higher level than me, and I'm spending all of that time, food, and even money killing them, I'm only getting shitty drops. Whereas a level 129 player kills 'em with a couple of wacks of the ol' Abyssal whip can kill them pretty quick and come out of it with something halfway decent, like a rune something or other, which is respectable and will fetch a fair amount on the G.E.

It seems to me that the drop you get is based on your capabilities. I know it sounds crazy, but I suspect that if I had a higher level account, I would get better drops. I mean, three shitty drops in a row. Come on.

Labels: , ,


PRETTY SIREN
Blogger: Carrie
Location: Alabama, United States of America
Blog Started: August 26th, 2006

Likes/Dislikes

Favorite Websites
Confessions of an L/L'er
Dark Passions/Nocturnum Forums (Lexana Board)
Patriotes
ryan ray (.ca)
Ask Pocahontas
Incessant Ramblings of a Writer


Custom Search
Link Back
Graphic codes (links) will be added later today.

Credits
Jen @ Patriotes