Saturday, September 20, 2008
RuneScape Update and Stuff

RuneScape Update

So, I now have a combat level of 76. (Yay!) It's taken for ever, but it's finally happened. My attack and defense levels are at 60, so I can now wear and wield dragon. I've been looking forward to this for so long now. And once you wear dragon, you are no longer a noob. (Yes, I am this excited over this. Thus is my losery life.)

I am very happy with the circus distraction/diversion. As previously mentioned, I hate training mage, agility, and ranged and that distraction/diversion allows me to train all three! My mage is now 48. Less than a month ago, it was only like 33. So, I'm happy with that.

I think I could take an Evil Chicken now. I can beat a level 149 TzHaar-Ket. An Evil Chicken should be easy peasy.

College

I'm now a drop out, but I make it look cool. Aaaaaand, now I can devote my time to writing. So yeah.

Food

Isn't cabbage disgusting? I think so.

Labels: , ,


PRETTY SIREN
Blogger: Carrie
Location: Alabama, United States of America
Blog Started: August 26th, 2006

Likes/Dislikes

Favorite Websites
Confessions of an L/L'er
Dark Passions/Nocturnum Forums (Lexana Board)
Patriotes
ryan ray (.ca)
Ask Pocahontas
Incessant Ramblings of a Writer


Custom Search
Link Back
Graphic codes (links) will be added later today.

Credits
Jen @ Patriotes